Lawn Maintenance Auburn Alabama, Lake Martin, Montgomery
Ever Green Outdoor Services provides professional maintenance for all your lawn, landscape and property needs. We provide individual services to custom all inclusive year round programs. We approach each job large, small, commercial, or residential with the same meticulous attention detail and commitment to excellence to ensure each customer is completely satisfied.
The performance of correct routine property maintenance will not only increase the curb appeal of your property and impress you neighbors or clients it will add monetary value to your property by preserving you landscapes health and appearance. It also makes your landscape and outdoor spaces more useable and enjoyable.
It is our goal at Ever Green Outdoor Services to provide the highest quality maintenance services available. That will continually exceed the expectations of our customers and provide them with a manicured landscape they are proud of.
Give us a call. We will be glad to meet with you to discuss your properties needs, make recommendations and go over all the options.
Lawn Service Weekly or biweekly programs Includes:
- Mowing: bagged or mulched
- Weed eating: all areas that can not be mowed
- Edging: concrete and shrub beds
- Blowing: at the completion of each service driveways, walkways, patios and porches will be blown – Shrub bed weed control: during each service beds will be inspected and weeds will be either sprayed or hand pulled
Lawn Treatment Program
- Fertilization and weed control program
- Slow release fertilization
- Pre/post emergent weed control
- 3-7 applications per year depending upon lawn
- Lime application every other year where needed to establish and maintain soil ph
- Disease and pest diagnosis and treatment
Lawn Detaching and Aerating
- Great for the health of turf: breaks up soil for easier root development and nutrient transportation
Lawn Top Dressing
- Great way to smooth out lawn and to add beneficial soil
- Pruning/Trimming: Plant material is pruned/trimmed using proper horticulture techniques as needed for the health, appearance and functionality of the plant.
- Remove/Replace dead or damaged plant material
- Fertilization Program
- Disease and Pest Diagnosis and Treatment
Landscape Bed/Natural Area Weed Control
Mulch/Pine Straw Applications
- Many different mulch material options
- Seasonal Clean-up
- Special Event Maintenance/Manicuring
- Storm Clean-up and restoration
- Janitorial Services – Commercial Properties
– Outdoor trash receptacle maintenance
– Liter control
– Parking area and walkway cleaning
– Pressure Washing
- Land Management
- Tractor Work
- Fertilization and Herbicide Applications
- Wildlife Food Plot Installation and Management
- Agriculture and Wildlife Fencing
Custom Year Around Programs:
From the services listed above we can create a custom maintenance program to fit your property’s needs.